Want a study partner for step 3 exam in July end

5/29/2015 1:07:32 AM
Hi I am looking for a dedicated study partner. I want to discuss and review every topic both q bank and CCS.

Please reply me here or drop a email at [email protected]. Ill be in USA from June 1st week in EST.

Serious partners only.

6/2/2015 5:44:42 AM
hi there,

I don't think I can go over every single topic as you mentioned in the post..., but i am taking the exam in end of July and am looking for a review partner for CCS. lemme know if interested still!
thanks!

6/9/2015 10:03:22 AM
sappiworld wrote:
hi there,

I don't think I can go over every single topic as you mentioned in the post..., but i am taking the exam in end of July and am looking for a review partner for CCS. lemme know if interested still!
thanks!

I am taking my test is mid July. let me know if you are interested!

6/9/2015 11:08:27 AM
You replied my message and I have send you a private message. Please pm me your Skype id if interested.

Thanks.

NeBa91394324 wrote:
sappiworld wrote:
hi there,

thanks!

I am taking my test is mid July. let me know if you are interested!

6/9/2015 11:10:04 AM
You replied my message and I have send you a private message. Please pm me your Skype id if interested.

Thanks.
Ps : message is for NeBa91394324
[quote=NeBa91394324][quote=sappiworld]hi there,

thanks! [/quote]

I am taking my test is mid July. let me know if you are interested![/quote][/quote]

6/11/2015 4:18:40 AM
Hi, I am planning to take my step 3 by August. I am ready to discuss both q bank and ccs completely. If you are ok, please mail me at [email protected]

6/14/2015 2:47:17 AM
Hi..
My Skype ID is skcs24
If Interested send me a msg.
Thanks.

6/17/2015 9:52:34 AM
Hi
I am planning to take my test at the end of july too. I would like to review all topics.
add me to skype, here is my ID Samurai.doc.

6/24/2015 6:18:30 PM
sappiworld wrote:
hi there,

thanks!

R u still looking for CCS partner add me in skype priyanka22 we can chalk out plan

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK