Passed USMLE 3 IMG

5/20/2015 10:41:11 AM
Hi

I think I am lucky to pass USMLE 3 on first attempt as an IMG. I scored 224 (received results today). I am not sure how good this score is?

For all my colleagues all over the world, I would like to share my experience and hopefully it will help some one.

I had one day rest between both exams and studied usmle world. I had generally few minuted left in all the blocks except first one on day 2 where i struggled. I think the patient have multiple co-morbidities and I placed myself in patients shoes and than applied medicine. I am not sure that this has was 100% right. Lot of statistics questions on day 1 and usmle world bank is very helpful. All the best and I hope everyone passes this horrendous exam.

5/26/2015 6:35:32 PM
Congrats. What was the wait time for your results?

5/27/2015 3:17:22 PM
Congrats.
How long has it been since your 2CK?

5/28/2015 4:44:44 AM
mpessu wrote:
Congrats. What was the wait time for your results?

Thanks. Results are generally released on 3rd Wednesday.

5/28/2015 4:45:11 AM
HoustonTom wrote:
Congrats.
How long has it been since your 2CK?

Thanks. 6 weeks after CK2.

6/2/2015 4:07:38 PM
Congrats.
Can you tell me what to use for bio statistics ?

6/3/2015 12:36:17 AM
MaKa80227129 wrote:
Hi

I think I am lucky to pass USMLE 3 on first attempt as an IMG. I scored 224 (received results today). I am not sure how good this score is?

For all my colleagues all over the world, I would like to share my experience and hopefully it will help some one.

I had one day rest between both exams and studied usmle world. I had generally few minuted left in all the blocks except first one on day 2 where i struggled. I think the patient have multiple co-morbidities and I placed myself in patients shoes and than applied medicine. I am not sure that this has was 100% right. Lot of statistics questions on day 1 and usmle world bank is very helpful. All the best and I hope everyone passes this horrendous exam.

Hi! Congrats for an excellent score!
May I ask if you purchased the biostats qbank from UW, and if so, did that help?
I am contemplating on buying it...thank you!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK