Biostatistics HELP!!!

4/19/2015 1:51:38 PM
I am looking for someone to help me with biostatistics from the New York city area. I am even willing to pay. My test is in exactly one month. Please reach out to me if you know someone or if you can help. Thanks.

4/29/2015 9:15:09 PM
I bought UW biostat. they are pretty short notes and a few questions in each subject. I don't know how you stand regarding basics of biostat but this is just a quick review.

5/2/2015 7:51:37 AM
PrOw48909302 wrote:
I am looking for someone to help me with biostatistics from the New York city area. I am even willing to pay. My test is in exactly one month. Please reach out to me if you know someone or if you can help. Thanks.

i found it impossible to but now i am doing new kaplan notes these are very good
for all subjects
dr Faselus has written drug adds
and jounal review
i am not reading high yeild bio starts Glazer book is poorly written
i am doing Uworld bio stats reading material to
kaplan is written well try reading it
i am wasting many hrs preparing it

5/11/2015 5:49:07 PM
PrOw48909302 wrote:

did u learn any thing about this preparation

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK