study partner

3/9/2015 5:56:03 AM
hi, i am looking to take step 3 in 2 months, looks for a partner, someone to keep go over questions and cases, and generally keep on a schedule. i am in vermont. My email is [email protected], thanks

3/10/2015 4:41:44 PM
lakeshow75 wrote:
hi, i am looking to take step 3 in 2 months, looks for a partner, someone to keep go over questions and cases, and generally keep on a schedule. i am in vermont. My email is [email protected], thanks

emailed you.

3/20/2015 7:26:15 PM
NeBa91394324 wrote:
lakeshow75 wrote:

emailed you.

I am interested in a serious study partner and my email id is [email protected]

3/24/2015 12:32:36 PM
NeBa91394324 wrote:
lakeshow75 wrote:

emailed you.

I am interested in studying with you if you like. My Skype Id is Rabia Hafiz Hafiz in Virginia. if you are interested send me an email my yahoo account is [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK