Passed step2ck with 265 what helped me the most

12/27/2022 5:02:00 AM
I am very happy with my performance on my USMLE step2CK exam, I would like to thank my study partners that spent countless hours staying up with me, when i only had a limited amount of time to prepare.
I used skechy to go over old concepts, UW, (2 rounds) helped reinforce the materials, Goldusmle rapid review sessions were very helpful, and some amboss to go over old concepts, studied all of my shelf exams, and did all nbme with good predictive scores. GoldUSMLE was very helpful and helped me understand the steps to each differential diagnosis, and treatment options, they go over flow charts and help you understand what comes next in the next step questions. I strongly recommend them

12/27/2022 5:06:19 AM
It took me 10 weeks to prepare and it was definitely a big factor for me and it was able to cut my prep time with the 8 weeks rapid review from goldusmle made the biggest difference for me combined with the UW.

12/27/2022 5:08:02 AM
CONGRATULATIONS on passing it was a pleasure and honor to be your study partner, say hi to your kids for me. thank you you also helped me too

12/27/2022 5:12:16 AM
congratulations -thank you for being my study partner
edited by gxuh920699 on 12/27/2022

12/27/2022 5:53:54 AM
congratulations, good luck to you best wishes

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK