Self Assessment Forms - do they stay the same?

9/23/2022 9:11:27 AM
My school has a weird system where I purchased my own UWorld subscription while I was on my clinical year, but they have purchased a subscription for my dedicated period for Step 2. Since both subscriptions come with the self assessments, I technically have two of each self-assessment form. Does anyone know if the forms will be the same on my old and new subscriptions? (I.e. if I take self-assessment #1 on one subscription, will the self-assessment #1 on the other subscription be the same questions)

Niche question, but if anyone knows!

9/24/2022 4:12:13 PM
rbgy166147 wrote:
My school has a weird system where I purchased my own UWorld subscription while I was on my clinical year, but they have purchased a subscription for my dedicated period for Step 2. Since both subscriptions come with the self assessments, I technically have two of each self-assessment form. Does anyone know if the forms will be the same on my old and new subscriptions? (I.e. if I take self-assessment #1 on one subscription, will the self-assessment #1 on the other subscription be the same questions)

Niche question, but if anyone knows!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK