Self assessment daedline/expiry date??

1/6/2011 2:25:33 PM
i have purchased the self assessment along with the Qbank...
can somebody tell me ... is there a deadline before which i have to complete the self assessment??
my qbank expires on 25 jan 2011, so does it mean that even my self assessment should be done before that date
edited by step2ckqbank on 1/6/2011

1/6/2011 4:47:27 PM
step2ckqbank wrote:
i have purchased the self assessment along with the Qbank...
can somebody tell me ... is there a deadline before which i have to complete the self assessment??
my qbank expires on 25 jan 2011, so does it mean that even my self assessment should be done before that date
edited by step2ckqbank on 1/6/2011

hi there!
my situation was very similar to yours....bought qbank+SA and i didn't know if i have to take the SA before my qbank account time expired; so i wrote to the uworld customer care and they reply me that qbank and SA are 2 different entities....that means you DON'T HAVE TO take your SA only when your qbank account is still valid; you can give SA exam any time before, in the same time or even after your qbank account is/was valid. the only thing is once you activate SA you must take it in 2 weeks....hopefully i explain it good.....if have any questions, i could post what they reply to me....

1/7/2011 2:02:49 AM
thanks anan544.. for ur quick reply,it was definitely good.
this news relieves some pressure off my back, as i didnt want to do the final assessment without a full revision of my study materials..
best of luck with ur prep n exam!!

(n... if its ok from ur side, it would be great if u post the reply from UWorld's staff...its always reassuring to hear it from the horse's mouth ;->
Cheers!!)

1/7/2011 8:43:21 AM
step2ckqbank wrote:
thanks anan544.. for ur quick reply,it was definitely good.
this news relieves some pressure off my back, as i didnt want to do the final assessment without a full revision of my study materials..
best of luck with ur prep n exam!!

(n... if its ok from ur side, it would be great if u post the reply from UWorld's staff...its always reassuring to hear it from the horse's mouth ;->
Cheers!!)

my original email: couple of months ago i bought UWorld qbank+selfassesement for step 2 CK; my expiration date for the qbank is on december 23rd and i have a question regarding the self assesment: i know this assesment could be taken during a 2 week period after activation and i would like to know if i will activated it on december 22nd, would i be able to take the self assessement on january 3rd or the self assessement has to be taken during qbank validation period?

UWorld answer: Our self-assessment exam subscription is independent of other subscription duration. It can be activated via your account on our website and will stay active for 2-weeks from the time of activation. You can activate it before, during or after your other subscribed course material.

my next question: thank you very much for your reply.....I just wanna make sure I got the ideea: my qbank validity period will expire on december 23rd but if I will activate my self-assessment on january 15th for example, I will be able to take it in the following 2 weeks?

UWorld answer: Yes. If you activate the self-assessment subscription later, you will be able to access it for 2 weeks from the time you activate it.

bottom line: you can activate SA anytime before, in the same time or even after your qbank account expire....the only thing is this SA will expire in 2 weeks after activation....everytime when i log on to my account i see SA activation button....is there even though my qbank time period expire couple of weeks ago.

1/7/2011 11:12:32 AM
thanks Anan..
uve convinced me..
all the best.

9/19/2015 1:57:38 AM
I have purchased the uworld qbank and SA a 2 months before. My qbank subscription is ending today. I haven't activated the SA till now.

So can I activate and take the SA in January 2016?

PLEASE HELP!!!
edited by on 9/19/2015

2/10/2023 7:35:56 PM
Hi, how many times can you take the SA test #1! just activated it today. so, i have 2 weeks with it does that mean I can retake it as many times as I want or just review from the point of the first time i take it.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK