Failed NBME 6 CK

7/11/2018 6:40:11 AM
I just finished NBME 6 and I scored a 10! I didn’t even know that was possible. I’m very dissapointed and don’t know what to do. I have been studying Kaplan notes and doing Kaplan qbank. I haven’t started UWorld yet but plan to soon. I was going to take the exam in September but it obviously isn’t an option now. Does anyone know how long I should study before taking another NBME?
edited by on 7/11/2018

7/11/2018 4:15:36 PM
Hadiza wrote:
I just finished NBME 6 and I scored a 10! I didn’t even know that was possible. I’m very dissapointed and don’t know what to do. I have been studying Kaplan notes and doing Kaplan qbank. I haven’t started UWorld yet but plan to soon. I was going to take the exam in September but it obviously isn’t an option now. Does anyone know how long I should study before taking another NBME?
edited by on 7/11/2018

7/11/2018 4:16:26 PM
Hi I just had the same experience what a coincidence however I have been using uworld entirely -it would be great to connect
Safsusa wrote:
Hadiza wrote:
edited by on 7/11/2018

7/11/2018 5:43:13 PM
Safsusa wrote:
Hi I just had the same experience what a coincidence however I have been using uworld entirely -it would be great to connect
Safsusa wrote:
Hadiza wrote:
edited by on 7/11/2018

Sure! what time zone?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK