U-world on Mac book

7/1/2018 1:40:35 PM
I recently had access to my u-world subscription by the desk top app and now do not have access due to security settings on my Mac since last friday. Is anyone else having the same problem? Friday 6/29 I was instructed to update my java because my current java was expired. Now u-world doesn't work on my Mac. I attempted to uninstall all java and u-world clients on my Mac book and then reinstall did not do the trick. Now I get a message saying u-world client is made by an unidentified developer, Mac can not open, I go to my security settings and click allow app to open, then nothing happens. I followed instructions on the tech support prompts to install Java for macOS 2017-001and have no luck. My roommate has not been able to use u-world on his Mac for a few months now as well because he has the same problem too. We are currently both doing u-world on our iPads and I do not like it. Please help.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK