just started study for CK

1/5/2018 9:37:06 PM
Hi, i am IMG student.
i just started my study for CK, i don't have any plan on my mind. its look confusing to me. i purchased MTB for step 2 and 3 and step up for CK. is any one have any experience how to study and how to start and how long it will take to master the material.

let me know your experience please. i know their are a lot of kind expert doctors here in this nice forum.

best for all
edited by on 1/9/2018

1/9/2018 12:37:00 PM
kemf814499 wrote:
Hi, i am IMG student.
i just started my study for CK, i don't have any plan on my mind. its look confusing to me. i purchased MTB for step 2 and 3 and step up for CK. is any one have any experience how to study and how to start and how long it will take to master the material.

please let me know your experience please. i know their are a lot of kind expert doctors here in this nice forum.

best for all

when is ur exam ? r u looking for sp ? u can whats app me +91 8866 zero two eight 893

1/17/2018 1:53:36 AM
Hi I am dr Prakash chauhan from india.i am gastrosurgeon and have started studying for ck exam just before few weeks,I need study partner for preparing and studying notes and uworld.
My whats app no +919925014939
Email [email protected]

1/24/2018 11:20:38 AM
kemf814499 wrote:
Hi, i am IMG student.

let me know your experience please. i know their are a lot of kind expert doctors here in this nice forum.

best for all
edited by on 1/9/2018

1/24/2018 11:21:59 AM
kemf814499 wrote:
Hi, i am IMG student.

best for all
edited by on 1/9/2018

Hi.
I was wondering if you were still looking for a study partner. My Skype is snanfang 25. Please let me know

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK