Just beginning CK prep & want study partner/group?

12/19/2017 11:33:05 PM
Hey there!

If you clicked on this chances are you're starting to prepare for CK now or at least thinking about seriously studying. I'm looking for 1-3 study partners to study with, preferably in Houston, TX though other locations are doable, that will be taking their exam in late summer 2018. If this sounds like you, let me know!
Both of us starting fresh, we can draft a plan together and work more efficiently towards our goal. I'm ready to start as soon as next week.

1/1/2018 8:23:40 AM
vbzn187042 wrote:
Hey there!

If you clicked on this chances are you're starting to prepare for CK now or at least thinking about seriously studying. I'm looking for 1-3 study partners to study with, preferably in Houston, TX though other locations are doable, that will be taking their exam in late summer 2018. If this sounds like you, let me know!
Both of us starting fresh, we can draft a plan together and work more efficiently towards our goal. I'm ready to start as soon as next week.

1/6/2018 10:24:50 AM
vbzn187042 wrote:
Hey there!

Hi . Im gonna start my study too . My whatsapp contact is 707-six zero two - 7786

1/7/2018 10:00:02 PM
ruffles101 wrote:
vbzn187042 wrote:
Hey there!

Hi . Im gonna start my study too . My whatsapp contact is 707-six zero two - 7786

Check your inbox

1/9/2018 12:40:16 PM
ruffles101 wrote:
vbzn187042 wrote:
Hey there!

you got your sp ? i am looking for sp ? +918866 zero two eight 893
edited by on 1/9/2018

1/17/2018 1:54:40 AM
Hi I am dr Prakash chauhan from india.i am gastrosurgeon and have started studying for ck exam just before few weeks,I need study partner for preparing and studying notes and uworld.
My whats app no +919925014939
Email [email protected]

1/23/2018 11:51:12 PM
HI, are you still looking for a study partner?? my Skype id is ktrada

vbzn187042 wrote:
Hey there!

3/12/2018 11:53:27 PM
Hi,
Looking for a study partner for appearing the ck by end of summer, anybody interested please email at [email protected]
Best

4/23/2018 8:27:42 AM
vbzn187042 wrote:
Hey there!

Hi, I am around Houston area. Are you still looking for a SP. I am planning to take the exam in the next few months. Let me know if you have a slot empty.

4/23/2018 3:29:24 PM
vbzn187042 wrote:
Hey there!

Hey, am in the area. Just started, 2 weeks now, taking CK in June. So am looking for a motivated , steady buddy for uworld blocks; 4 blocks/ day X 6 / week. If interested pm me your Skype. Thanks

4/23/2018 10:39:12 PM
Hi if you are still looking for a study partner or have room for 1 more in your group please add me. I am in the Eastern time zone and my Skype is usmleprep05

5/6/2018 12:13:01 PM
Hello. I also looking for female study partner too. I have active UW subscription. If you are interested please let me know. My skype ID is [email protected]. (Faisal) . I use Skype as my husband's ID. If you do not find me then please send your Skype ID. I will try to add on. Thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK