CK Exam in 6 wks. SP for HY review.

10/26/2017 3:44:35 AM
Looking for someone to commit to a strict schedule for HY review. Ideally, someone to hold each other accountable and motivated through the studying period. I have done a first past of UW and working to quickly review and close any gaps for each system.

11/3/2017 8:14:49 AM
qssd785638 wrote:
Looking for someone to commit to a strict schedule for HY review. Ideally, someone to hold each other accountable and motivated through the studying period. I have done a first past of UW and working to quickly review and close any gaps for each system.

hi , i am interested,please inbox me your skype id

11/4/2017 12:44:04 PM
Interested. .....inbox me your Skype ID

11/18/2017 9:29:15 PM
qssd785638 wrote:

Hi, I am interested. I am working toward last week of December. Inbox me if still looking.

11/20/2017 1:57:18 PM
qssd785638 wrote:

hey i am interested let me know , if u r still interested. my skype id is tej.falcon

11/20/2017 4:41:26 PM
Himatej wrote:
qssd785638 wrote:

hey i am interested let me know , if u r still interested. my skype id is tej.falcon

Hi Himatej,
I am sending you a skype invitation now. I am in the library till 9 PM and we could have a brief around 10 PM tonight. Let's hit the ground running.
Thanks

11/24/2017 10:18:50 AM
qssd785638 wrote:

hey, I am interested if you are still looking

11/24/2017 2:13:26 PM
How about someone who wants the above - accountable for immediate Skype HY review of concepts.? I am interested. Please contact me..email to : [email protected]

11/24/2017 3:58:55 PM
qssd785638 wrote:

hello ! am also looking for a serious study partner ..plz skype me on ijeomachimex..finshed 2nd time uworld and about hitting the 3 rd time .. exam last week of dec .. lets talks asap thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK