Female study partner for step 2 ck

9/24/2017 10:14:20 PM
Hi all,

I am taking my exam soon in a month, hopefully. Looking for a female partner either in San Antonio or at skype. Please reach me asap if you want to go over uworld and MTB.

Thanks!
eda

9/25/2017 7:30:31 PM
edbo90090445 wrote:
Hi all,

I am taking my exam soon in a month, hopefully. Looking for a female partner either in San Antonio or at skype. Please reach me asap if you want to go over uworld and MTB.

Thanks!
eda

i am looing for someone who i can study very weak parts. text me back if you are still interested

9/26/2017 5:13:54 AM
Mbastidas wrote:
edbo90090445 wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks!
eda

i am looing for someone who i can study very weak parts. text me back if you are still interested

9/26/2017 5:14:16 AM
Mbastidas wrote:
edbo90090445 wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks!
eda

9/27/2017 6:32:12 PM
hey,
I would love to join you in doing the final review. I have done uworld once and looking to get my exam done in a month. Please add me on Skype if interested to study with me. Thanks . best of luck. My Skype id is ferry afzal.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK