Sp for MTB n UW

8/13/2016 12:08:11 PM
I'm looking for an sp to revise MTB cover to cover in 10 days or so, 4-5 hours daily.. Followed by UW revision..I'm already done with one round of UW n MTB.. Someone who is close to the test n motivated , please leave your Skype ID..will add immediately.. I want to start ASAP!
Thank you!

8/15/2016 3:14:54 PM
Hi
I am interested in doing uw and MTB my exam is in end of September.
My skype id is Dr.Asiya

8/15/2016 4:00:58 PM
Hello!
Added u on Skype..

8/15/2016 8:48:03 PM
hey i don't see any request from you.
Can you give me your skype id or try adeel.quraishi

9/24/2016 11:31:38 AM
Dr.AQ wrote:
Hi
I am interested in doing uw and MTB my exam is in end of September.
My skype id is Dr.Asiya

Hi,

I'm looking to take the test in the next few days. Doing timed blocks of uworld and kaplan. If anyone is interested in joining me please skype me at: pettergriffin269

Best of luck to all

9/24/2016 11:31:47 AM
thomasalukal wrote:
Hello!
Added u on Skype..

Hi,

I'm looking to take the test in the next few days. Doing timed blocks of uworld and kaplan. If anyone is interested in joining me please skype me at: pettergriffin269

Best of luck to all

9/24/2016 5:16:22 PM
thomasalukal wrote:
I'm looking for an sp to revise MTB cover to cover in 10 days or so, 4-5 hours daily.. Followed by UW revision..I'm already done with one round of UW n MTB.. Someone who is close to the test n motivated , please leave your Skype ID..will add immediately.. I want to start ASAP!
Thank you!

Hi you can contact me via skype @ drobieze

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK