just started prep... study partner needed

7/12/2016 1:02:18 PM
Hello everyone,
I am looking for a study partner to study for step 2 ck urgently.. I have just started to prepare and wish to discuss on skype with anyone who is also in the same boat and wish to discuss while studying. I am in Seattle , Washington.... pacific time zone...let me know if anyone is interested.

7/12/2016 6:14:01 PM
Hey I'm from Toronto also need a ck partner right now I'm going over mtb and uworld I'm interested my skype I'd is dramalawadh

7/13/2016 12:05:25 AM
Hello,
I'm in Toronto ...anyone interested to go over MTB and UWORLD....please reply back thanks

7/13/2016 12:20:48 AM
amalawadh wrote:
Hey I'm from Toronto also need a ck partner right now I'm going over mtb and uworld I'm interested my skype I'd is dramalawadh

Hello...
I'm in GTA as well...wonderful to know there are more of us in the vicinity..kindly message back and perhaps we can work out a location and schedule..and conquer this exam with dedication and motivation...
regards

7/13/2016 11:20:01 PM
agarwalk wrote:
Hello everyone,
I am looking for a study partner to study for step 2 ck urgently.. I have just started to prepare and wish to discuss on skype with anyone who is also in the same boat and wish to discuss while studying. I am in Seattle , Washington.... pacific time zone...let me know if anyone is interested.

Hey im also looking for a study partner and just started aswell. my skype is amahmud88

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK