need a dedicated and punctual female sp

6/25/2016 9:49:34 PM
RenuBala wrote:
hello...I'm in Colorado,done with my step 1.just started CK and want to give my exam by October. I'm looking for a sincere female sp who already completed the step 1 and planning to finish ck around the same timeframe. Leave your skype id if interested...
edited by on 6/19/2016

Im in the same boat. If your still interested kindly message me. Thanks

6/30/2016 8:23:02 AM
RenuBala wrote:
hello...I'm in Colorado,done with my step 1.just started CK and want to give my exam by October. I'm looking for a sincere female sp who already completed the step 1 and planning to finish ck around the same timeframe. Leave your skype id if interested...
edited by on 6/19/2016

6/30/2016 8:28:19 AM
RenuBala wrote:
edited by on 6/19/2016

7/1/2016 6:28:51 PM
doctorswithoutborders wrote:
RenuBala wrote:
edited by on 6/19/2016

plz let me know if you are still interested. thank you. my number is 6467044939.

9/24/2016 11:33:32 AM
RenuBala wrote:
edited by on 6/19/2016

Hi,

I'm looking to take the test in the next few days. Doing timed blocks of uworld and kaplan. If anyone is interested in joining me please skype me at: pettergriffin269

Best of luck to all

9/24/2016 11:33:41 AM
ddag889103 wrote:
RenuBala wrote:
edited by on 6/19/2016

Im in the same boat. If your still interested kindly message me. Thanks

Hi,

I'm looking to take the test in the next few days. Doing timed blocks of uworld and kaplan. If anyone is interested in joining me please skype me at: pettergriffin269

Best of luck to all

9/24/2016 11:33:54 AM
su2428008584 wrote:
doctorswithoutborders wrote:
RenuBala wrote:
edited by on 6/19/2016

plz let me know if you are still interested. thank you. my number is 6467044939.

Hi,

Best of luck to all

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK