Motivated and dedicated female SP needed for CK

5/31/2016 3:30:55 PM
Hello!

Im in dire need of a motivated and dedicated female SP for CK studying, I had a great study partner but she has taken the exam and now I find it hard to stay motivated on my own. Her and I would review things by phone/skype- we would drill Secrets and go over Uworld questions together. If this sounds like something you are interested in please send me a message.

I am in Cali but any timezone will work.

thanks and gl studying!

6/1/2016 10:09:54 AM
Hi Im in Vegas same time zone.

Skype me danielanica1. I tried sending a message from my phone but it seemed it did not go through

6/1/2016 8:29:01 PM
DaNi44278336 wrote:
Hi Im in Vegas same time zone.

Skype me danielanica1. I tried sending a message from my phone but it seemed it did not go through

i sent you a message on Skype, thanks

6/4/2016 6:54:54 AM
calilove wrote:
Hello!

Im in dire need of a motivated and dedicated female SP for CK studying, I had a great study partner but she has taken the exam and now I find it hard to stay motivated on my own. Her and I would review things by phone/skype- we would drill Secrets and go over Uworld questions together. If this sounds like something you are interested in please send me a message.

thanks and gl studying!

6/4/2016 6:55:58 AM
calilove wrote:
Hello!

thanks and gl studying!

hi, I am intrested too. time zone montreal. plz msg me on skype: rahausmle

6/10/2016 6:55:22 PM
Hello! My name is Kattia and I am in GA. I am very interested in getting a SP too. I started a couple of weeks ago preparing for CK.

Let me know if you are interested in studying with me. Thank you!
Kattia.

calilove wrote:
Hello!

thanks and gl studying!

6/17/2016 8:21:59 PM
calilove wrote:
Hello!

thanks and gl studying!

6/17/2016 8:22:56 PM
need female ck sp asap my skype id mahima228
est uw+ mtb

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK