Dedicated study partner to drill uworld & read MTB

5/23/2016 7:22:53 PM
Hi! I'm taking CK soon and would like to drill uworld info and read over MTB once more with a serious study partner. I'm in Los Angeles, but can study over skype as well. If you're interested, please private message me on here. Thank you!

5/24/2016 11:46:11 AM
hi i am also planning to take ck soon done with uworld once want to revise rapidly with someone preferably female, please let me know if you are interested

5/24/2016 6:55:20 PM
hi i have my exam in 1 month. living in connecticut usa. want to discuss mtb n uw fast review

5/28/2016 9:02:50 AM
PMalek wrote:
Hi! I'm taking CK soon and would like to drill uworld info and read over MTB once more with a serious study partner. I'm in Los Angeles, but can study over skype as well. If you're interested, please private message me on here. Thank you!

Hi I m interested in quick revision of uw and Mtb

5/28/2016 9:05:29 AM
drambar wrote:
hi i have my exam in 1 month. living in connecticut usa. want to discuss mtb n uw fast review

hi amber i m also looking for dedicated study partner for fast revision of uw and mtb

6/5/2016 1:01:11 AM
PMalek wrote:

Hi i'm interested to do uworld and read over MTB.What's your skype id?

6/5/2016 8:01:44 PM
I take mine June 24 my Skype id is courtneycocow

6/5/2016 8:02:38 PM
saisarvesh wrote:
PMalek wrote:

Hi i'm interested to do uworld and read over MTB.What's your skype id?

I would like to join in also I am on my second pass of Uworld and have done NBME 6 and 7. My test is June 24 Skype id is courtneycocow

6/7/2016 9:22:17 AM
hiiii
am interested plz reply me if you are still searching for a study partner ,
my skype id is ani rv
thanks

6/8/2016 5:12:16 PM
[quote=PMalek]Hi! I'm taking CK soon and would like to drill uworld info and read over MTB once more with a serious study partner. I'm in Los Angeles, but can study over skype as well. If you're interested, please private message me on here. Thank you![/quo

6/8/2016 5:18:12 PM
PMalek wrote:

add me to your group pls.my skype jonathan.fikadu.yes looking forward to working hard both uworld and MTB
Jonathan

6/15/2016 7:33:10 PM
Hi US grad here. Taking USMLE Step 2 CK. We can do 1 hr Skype daily going over questions. Skype ID is alishafimd

6/16/2016 5:24:49 PM
esmb538526 wrote:
Hi US grad here. Taking USMLE Step 2 CK. We can do 1 hr Skype daily going over questions. Skype ID is alishafimd

6/16/2016 5:27:23 PM
funmi@uw. pls I am planning to take my ck in few months time interested in a serious study partner. I reside in south carolina. Call me on this number if interested 8037355140

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK