Uworld/JAVA not working

4/23/2016 12:27:07 PM
Was having no issues with Uworld until today. Wanted to take my step 2 CK simExam so I updated Java on my comp and began the first section. The interface was updated (buttons for reverse color/text zoom) and I found that many buttons were operating on delay or would not open at all (calculator, feedback). In addition, my media buttons were not opening my media. Sometimes they would open but after ~3min delays and often when I was in another question.

I tried it on several machines and ran into the same issue on a MAC laptop, PC laptop, and hardwired PC computer. All of these had updated java. Even the normal Uworld Qbank client wasn't opening media now where previously it had. I tried it on a 4th computer with an older version of Java and the interface still appeared updated but the media buttons worked this time with a slight delay ~3 seconds.

So I think it has something to do with java. Going back to a previous version of java worked for me. In general, loading is still slower than Uworld has been in the past for me but at least I can still take my exam.

Hope this helps!

5/6/2016 7:13:14 PM
This is happening to me too!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK