Need a study partner to revise my UW notes

4/18/2016 10:58:27 PM
Hello!

I am planning to revise my UW notes. If any one wants to join, he or she is more than welcome.
I will be reading out and explaining my notes to you. For further details, send me a private message!

4/19/2016 12:46:52 AM
This sounds great! Will you strictly be going through notes you got from completing UWorld already or will you be going through questions as well?

Yvonne

4/19/2016 12:46:53 AM
This sounds great! Will you strictly be going through notes you got from completing UWorld already or will you be going through questions as well?

Yvonne

4/19/2016 7:52:09 PM
Alvi238 wrote:
Hello!

I am planning to revise my UW notes. If any one wants to join, he or she is more than welcome.
I will be reading out and explaining my notes to you. For further details, send me a private message!

I'm in! When will you start: ontopic:

4/20/2016 2:05:21 AM
Alvi238 wrote:
Hello!

4/20/2016 2:06:49 AM
Alvi238 wrote:
Hello!

I am ready to join with you. Shall we start revising. mail me at wt time we will start.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK