Step 2Ck- SERIOUS study partner to get 250+

3/29/2016 10:29:43 PM
Ahhhh just the study partner I'm looking for!

I have OME, UW, and MTB also.

text me at 314-319-3141
edited by on 3/29/2016

4/7/2016 3:58:52 AM
hello guyz im nwaichi i reside in texas ....imlike the idea of the 250 +...,im presently studying for cs,but had studied for about a month for ck using u world and kaplan books for about a month.....i see u guz are using ,mtb and online med.....,inbox ,so i'll know how to join u guys... some time in may.thank you

4/9/2016 1:41:45 PM
How is onlinemeded.com? Do you find it very helpful? I've seen a few free videos ..but wondering if buying the complete package would be more helpful.

JuPh37197391 wrote:
Hi I am lookin for a serious and + motivated Usmle Step 2ck partner. If your that person, let me know. Below you can see what I have been using as well for preparation of step 2ck. Currently i am running through the sources as you see below and then doing U world every day mixed and review.

The Resources that I am using at the moment are:
-onlinemeded.com
-MTB 2ck
-u world

My goal in having a study partner:

1) make sure we both got an idea of what both our weaknesses were and how we can help each other to redefine weakness into strength.
2) ask questions on the topic the person had gone over on their own and vice versa. This would help transfer short term into long term memory for the recipient and help recall for the person asking the question. This would avoid us from following too many schedules but allow both of us to test the other person's material for self and for the partner. Also would stimulate proper neurogenesis

P.s.
If you are interested, please email me at: [email protected]
nuthinbut250+#

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK