Got 215 in step 1 should I proceed further??

9/17/2015 9:35:08 AM
I got 215 in step 1 gave it on 28th Aug, I would like to know whether I can proceed with this score or is it better to drop off...What residencies can i get with this score if i get a really good step 2 score?

9/17/2015 4:56:05 PM
Yes, do not give up. You even have a better score than me. With good step 2 ck score and 1 attempt for step 2 CS you can still make it. family medicine and internal medicine would be good choices. Try applying for community hospitals too where it's not as competitive. And get a US clinical experience so you can have strong LOR's.

9/17/2015 6:23:30 PM
TIBS wrote:
Yes, do not give up. You even have a better score than me. With good step 2 ck score and 1 attempt for step 2 CS you can still make it. family medicine and internal medicine would be good choices. Try applying for community hospitals too where it's not as competitive. And get a US clinical experience so you can have strong LOR's.

thanks alot

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK