Study partner needed ASAP- Uworld

7/6/2015 12:02:01 PM
I'm looking for a study partner to start immediately to do uworld questions. Taking exam in 3 weeks so need a dedicated study partner daily. Doing questions at a rate of 3-4 blocks a day with review and discussion. No beginners please

7/21/2015 12:22:28 PM
joannenazareth wrote:
I'm looking for a study partner to start immediately to do uworld questions. Taking exam in 3 weeks so need a dedicated study partner daily. Doing questions at a rate of 3-4 blocks a day with review and discussion. No beginners please

please send your skype id so that i can add you. want to revise uworld in 2 weeks.

7/23/2015 12:40:23 AM
Hey, I am taking my test around then too. I would totally be down to reviewing uworld. What did you have in mind! michellew699 is my skype

shantanu.s.singh wrote:
joannenazareth wrote:

please send your skype id so that i can add you. want to revise uworld in 2 weeks.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK