failed step 2 ck with 202

5/25/2015 11:36:04 AM
I studied hard I did Uworld like twice and read MTB and I still failed don't know what to do I cant afford a course. Please Helpppp!!!!! I am sooo depress I keep crying.

5/27/2015 12:52:34 PM
Cheer up.
How did you go through UWorld?
This is what I did (I'm an IMG, graduated in 1998!!!):
I've read and took notes from MTB.
Went through 65% of UWorld, Tutor mode, not timed. Read all explanations, from ALL your answers, correct or incorrect.Ttake notes.
I didn't take any NBME, or assessment tests.
After going through UW, my overall score was 63% (according to most blogs, =234 on CK).
This took me around 1.5 months (I didn't have more time).
Got my results today: 237.
Not perfect, but GOOD ENOUGH.

Don't give up.Cool
edited by on 5/27/2015

5/30/2015 8:50:34 PM
Congratulations to you I wish I was in your shoes. I am going at it again. I did UWORLD time mode and unused question and finished with 65%. Now going through it again I got 75% I don't think it means anything. I took NBME 7 today and I got a 208. I guess I just don't have the same intelligence as others who study for this test, I study like I should be getting 99 but in reality I am barely passing. It was with God's grace I passed Step 1 and CS. Now I need this great miracle again. I am doing the same thing as everyone else but for some reason when its time to show what I know, it does not reflect my hard work.
edited by on 5/30/2015

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK