Looking for a partner to pass 2CK with high score

5/21/2015 1:58:18 PM
Hello.
My name is Yuri.
I am looking for a serious partner to get ready and pass USMLE 2 CK with good score. The preparation time is expected to be less then 6 months. The following material will be used: Uworld Step 2CK Qbank, Kaplan 2CK Lecture Notes and MTB Step 2 CK. I can dedicate ~6-8 hours/day for preparation. I think that Skype is the best way for communication. Please let me know if you are interested, and Skype and e-mail will be provided. Thank you.
Sincerely, Yuri

5/24/2015 2:56:27 AM
Hi I am interested in being your study partner...I am giving exam in October and will start preparing this week

5/24/2015 7:28:47 PM
im interested in being your study partner,same options here,exam is in october

5/25/2015 11:26:25 AM
sa1989 wrote:
Hi I am interested in being your study partner...I am giving exam in October and will start preparing this week

Dear sa1989,
My apology for the delayed reply. To setup format and schedule for the test preparation, please use either my Skype name (yuriumass) or e-mail ([email protected]). I would like to include the third party (kvanic), since this would increase the study efficiency; however, this would preclude Skype videoconference format. Meanwhile, running Skype teleconference including 3-4 people might be even more productive way to get ready for USMLE 2 CK.
Sincerely, Yuri

5/25/2015 11:41:52 AM
kvanic wrote:
im interested in being your study partner,same options here,exam is in october

Dear kvac,
My apology for the delayed reply. I would like to team-up with you, yet sa1989 made request first. I think if you, sa1989 and I get together in it would beneficial for all three of us. Alternating the study formats (Skype video (1-1) vs. audio (3), different schedules, time zones,…. etc) will give more flexibility for all involved parties.
Let’s see that sa1989 would suggest…..
Sincerely, Yuri

5/25/2015 6:15:52 PM
Yea we can study together my Skype I'd is summi902....my email is [email protected] is right 3 people will make studying better

5/25/2015 6:26:39 PM
Thank you, Summi.
Let's see that kvanic would say in response to our offer to join 3-member study group.
Summi, I will skype you soon.
Sincerely, Yuri

5/27/2015 1:34:01 AM
Hi Yuri,
Pls will four be a crowd?
I have the same deadline.
Obaby.

5/28/2015 2:02:24 PM
obaby wrote:
Hi Yuri,
Obaby.

Hi guys,
I sent the initial message earlier in d week.I am quite interested as I also have d same deadline.
Is it okay with you?
Thanks
obaby

5/30/2015 1:13:43 PM
obaby wrote:
obaby wrote:
Hi Yuri,
Obaby.

Hi guys,
I sent the initial message earlier in d week.I am quite interested as I also have d same deadline.
Is it okay with you?
Thanks
obaby

Hey guys, I'd like to join your group as well. My skype name is orly913 if you're interested.

6/1/2015 11:58:15 PM
Hello Yuri,
hope being 5 isn't dat bad?
Am interested plz..

Kaycee.

6/2/2015 12:25:02 AM
YuriNaumov wrote:
Hello.
My name is Yuri.
I am looking for a serious partner to get ready and pass USMLE 2 CK with good score. The preparation time is expected to be less then 6 months. The following material will be used: Uworld Step 2CK Qbank, Kaplan 2CK Lecture Notes and MTB Step 2 CK. I can dedicate ~6-8 hours/day for preparation. I think that Skype is the best way for communication. Please let me know if you are interested, and Skype and e-mail will be provided. Thank you.
Sincerely, Yuri

6/2/2015 12:29:19 AM
YuriNaumov wrote:
Hello.
My name is Yuri.
Sincerely, Yuri

Hi
I am soma. I am interested in preparing and want to give exam around November. Kindly add me to your list. My email ID is [email protected] and Skype id is somasoma362. I also know one of my friends who has cleared two steps recently

6/2/2015 12:35:48 AM
Hi
I am soma. I am interested in preparing and want to give exam around November. Kindly add me to your list. My email ID is [email protected] and Skype id is somasoma362. I also know one of my friends who has cleared two steps recently.

6/2/2015 10:00:23 AM
kenamchi wrote:
Hello Yuri,
hope being 5 isn't dat bad?
Am interested plz..

Kaycee.

sorry skype id....drkelechi1
(kaycee)

6/12/2015 2:13:00 PM
YuriNaumov wrote:
Hello.
My name is Yuri.
Sincerely, Yuri

6/12/2015 2:14:43 PM
YuriNaumov wrote:
Hello.
My name is Yuri.
Sincerely, Yuri

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK