Looking for a female study partner

5/21/2015 11:00:35 AM
Hello,

I am looking for a female study partner who would be interested in doing uworld questions via skype. I have reviewed uworld twice and I would like to go through the material fairly quickly. I can dedicate about 2-3 hours of study time a day. I live in the EST zone. Please send me a private message if you are interested in studying with me.
edited by on 5/21/2015

5/24/2015 7:59:32 PM
hi,this is misha ,if you r intreested in reviewing the u world on daily bases and fixed time the please contact me on skype id meeshasattar. thanks

6/18/2015 7:48:34 PM
miss wrote:
hi,this is misha ,if you r intreested in reviewing the u world on daily bases and fixed time the please contact me on skype id meeshasattar. thanks

Hello,

Please let me know if you would like to talk about how you're interested in studying. Maybe we can collaborate. I am looking to take the exam in August. Doing uworld questions, mtb step 3, dit notebook, first aid ck
My skype name is: pettergriffin269

Thank You,
Petter

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK