Overall performance U WORLD Qbank

4/10/2015 4:35:51 AM
Hello friends
I have finished nearly 77% of uworld questions with 64% overall performance...(first round). I have 40 days left for subscription. Does repeating questions change my overall performance % ? or I should reset it?
Time left for the real exam is 55 days. Is 64% a good performance so far? how can I raise it up?
Thanks

4/20/2015 2:27:16 PM
LittleHope wrote:
Does repeating questions change my overall performance % ? or I should reset it?
Time left for the real exam is 55 days. Is 64% a good performance so far?

Actually overall performance do not strong correlate with exam results... So nobody can say that you can relax with 64% or with 70%
If you like to know how about your real exam score do NBMEs and/or the STEP2 CK Self-Assessment Form and see. I you wont like your score study qbank again and do another NBME or STEP2 CK Self-Assessment Form (if you did not done it) and see again your score
edited by on 4/20/2015

4/20/2015 3:22:59 PM
Thank you for reply.. I actually have a self-assessment tomorrow!!! I will see.. Then I have about 25 days for U-World to repeat it again along with MTB.... Then another 15 days for another round in MTB...Any advice plz regarding this plan?

5/4/2015 3:39:49 PM
Hi...I am also gonna appear in CK at end of June. I would appreciate if we could share our study plan . Contact me skype id- mostafiz1261

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK