Step 2ck

1/16/2015 1:47:00 PM
Hello frnds....
I am an international graduate...I m interested for appearing in usmle...
I have not taken any steps until now but m willing to take up step 2 ck before step 1
Please advice me at the books n materials to refer for the same..
Should I opt for live classes by kaplan at usa??I would be really grateful If someone could advice me about the observer ship programs...starting in February 2015 is there any change to apply in 2015 residency match !??
edited by on 1/16/2015

1/16/2015 2:27:17 PM
Plz help me frnds.....

1/16/2015 5:22:41 PM
Hi, I guess most people here are busy studying or looking for study partners hence the lack of replies.Anyways, It's important you get at least one step of the exams out of the way before you start thinking of observerships, not discouraging you though, but are more likely to be taken seriously if you have started taken the exams or even completed all the steps.

So the the steps,

Step2 Ck: For an IMG, The key materials that have proved most beneficial are:
1. Master the Boards 2
2. Kaplan Books and Videos
3. Step up 2 Step 2
4. UWorld Qbank

Attending the Kaplan class in the U.S will be useful too.

Wishing you all the best in your endeavors.

Check out the USMLEAcers link on my blog for more info medicall-inc.blogspot.com.

Dr9 ([email protected])

1/17/2015 2:44:52 AM
Thank u so much for helping Dr-9 ....
I shall definitely keep in mind ur advice about observerships

1/18/2015 6:48:01 PM
Dr-9 wrote:
Hi, I guess most people here are busy studying or looking for study partners hence the lack of replies.Anyways, It's important you get at least one step of the exams out of the way before you start thinking of observerships, not discouraging you though, but are more likely to be taken seriously if you have started taken the exams or even completed all the steps.

So the the steps,

Step2 Ck: For an IMG, The key materials that have proved most beneficial are:
1. Master the Boards 2
2. Kaplan Books and Videos
3. Step up 2 Step 2
4. UWorld Qbank

Attending the Kaplan class in the U.S will be useful too.

Wishing you all the best in your endeavors.

Check out the USMLEAcers link on my blog for more info medicall-inc.blogspot.com.

Dr9 ([email protected])

If I covered all but Kaplan videos/notes, plus is already passed step1 recently,plus another online step2 course ( success academy) will that be enough.
I actually want to know if doing ur suggestions except for Kaplan notes ( coz I have the videos for 2010) will that do?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK