I just failed in ck---IMG

11/19/2014 3:43:29 PM
Don't quit man. Biggest mistake you would ever make is to quit. I hear you though, it's super tough. You're under acute stress now, wait and let it pass and get back to drawing board. I don't know your step1 score, but I've heard stories, personally know people who failed Step 2, didn't do well on step 1 and still found residency. The only thing that is under your control is a hard work, and persistence. If in 1940s people quit after first defeats most of the Europe would be speaking German now

11/19/2014 3:51:24 PM
What about studying for CK now - while you're still fresh? I think you can improve the most now vs later, when information would fade.

11/19/2014 3:58:46 PM
You can reschedule things. There's a software called check4change. You can read about it in forums, it was very useful for me. I was able to catch openings that lasted only a minute and reschedule. CS is a completely different test, esp after CK.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK