Study partner needed. Exam jan 30. Lets do this!

11/13/2014 8:32:24 PM
Hello!

Looking for a sp to kill this exam! I got a 258 on step 1 by following a specific plan and I intend to continue the same blueprint. I relied on my sp a lot during that time, mainly for discipline and routine on a given day. I credit her for my good score and she did quite well too.

Anyways, I intend to go through all of UW with my partner in the next 30-40 days. IM will take 23 days and the rest is for the other subjects. The plan is quite simple - pick a topic and do the uworld questions in that topic and discuss with partner the next day. uworld should be the major source for this exam according to the many people I know people that have aced it and I intend to follow their advice. Repetition is key which is why i believe my plan works.

I do not believe in putting other people down and promise to do my best to help my partner. My main weakness studying alone has been discipline. I find it easier for me to discipline myself when I know that other people are counting on me. I take my word very seriously and I can assure you that I will stick to a schedule once we have decided on one. Im looking for a serious partner. I understand study time is very valuable and I dont intend to waste any of your time and I ask that you kindly return the favor. i wanna master Internal medicine in the next 24 days. lets do it!Please message me if interested in starting right away - keep in mind my exam is 75 days away - so only serious inqquiries. Below is my contact information

email: [email protected]

Good luck to all. Thanks!

11/15/2014 1:56:33 PM
I m interested. I sent you a message on Skype and email.

11/15/2014 7:36:11 PM
Dinma wrote:
I m interested. I sent you a message on Skype and email.

Hey Dinma,

saw your message. Im a male. Sorry! Hope you find someone though. Good luck!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK