NBMEstep2CK selfassesssment compared to real test

10/20/2014 11:06:32 AM
hi, could anyone advise how far NBME self assessment scores are reflective of the real test. I scored 244, 267 and 269 on the three assesments i did. I understand people on forums saying the true test has really long questions.
i have test in few days time and yet i still have lot of reading to do.
Just want an idea what you guys felt the real test was compared to the NBME self assessments
thanks and good luck to you guys at whatever stage of USMLE you are.

10/20/2014 11:38:18 AM
pallava wrote:
hi, could anyone advise how far NBME self assessment scores are reflective of the real test. I scored 244, 267 and 269 on the three assesments i did. I understand people on forums saying the true test has really long questions.
i have test in few days time and yet i still have lot of reading to do.
Just want an idea what you guys felt the real test was compared to the NBME self assessments
thanks and good luck to you guys at whatever stage of USMLE you are.

NBME self-assments reflect quite accurately how you are likely to perform on the actual exam. I would put off your exam until your scores are consistently above 450. I believe the passing score for Step 2 is now either 207 or 209, which roughly corresponds with an NBME score of 410.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK