Serious Live Step 2 CK partner in Chicago

10/3/2014 9:48:27 AM
Hello,
i am from chicago, looking for Live Step 2 CK partner in Chicago, I am planing on taking my Step 2 ck is in march 2015. I am looking for someone who is serious, likes to discuss topics and ask questions and is not afraid of bieng wrong when asked questions. I am intense when it comes to review, I was a tutor and TA in college so I am looking for a serious study partner who will keep up with the schedule.
My study materials are
Kaplan Books/Videos in appropriate subjects: (OB-gyn, Surgery, Peds)
DIT 2CK (All of it)
Step up to medicine (All of it for IM)
MTB 2 and MTB 3 - for final review

Uworld, kaplan Q bank and NBME for questions

10/13/2014 9:57:49 PM
Hey!

I am Amna from Qatar, but I am studying in the states. Currently in Baltimore for an MPH at Hopkins. I have a very similar plan and started a week ago with step-up to medicine. I already took Kaplan's review course, and would like to do the test on Jan. Are you male or female? and are you interested in reviewing the materials 1st then questions as we progress. Contact me via email: [email protected] so we can discuss more stuff.

regards,
Amna

pamo26317696 wrote:
Hello,
i am from chicago, looking for Live Step 2 CK partner in Chicago, I am planing on taking my Step 2 ck is in march 2015. I am looking for someone who is serious, likes to discuss topics and ask questions and is not afraid of bieng wrong when asked questions. I am intense when it comes to review, I was a tutor and TA in college so I am looking for a serious study partner who will keep up with the schedule.
My study materials are
Kaplan Books/Videos in appropriate subjects: (OB-gyn, Surgery, Peds)
DIT 2CK (All of it)
Step up to medicine (All of it for IM)
MTB 2 and MTB 3 - for final review

Uworld, kaplan Q bank and NBME for questions

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK