Need a very serious SP for CK in ATL

8/25/2014 12:11:32 PM
I am planning to take exam in Nov. I cleared step 1 last year and recently have cleared CS. I have gone through UW once. I have read different materials for shelf exam purposes so I have done some studying for CK, but not focused. I want to redo UW, do Kaplan Q bank, MTB, and Secrets.

If anyone is interested either in person meetings (preferrable)/ Skype to go over concepts/ questions and make a study plan...please contact me ASAP so we can make a working study schedule. I am in the process of trying to figure out what is the best approach to be effective.
edited by on 8/25/2014

8/26/2014 10:30:57 AM
BrAb88431223 wrote:
I am planning to take exam in Nov. I cleared step 1 last year and recently have cleared CS. I have gone through UW once. I have read different materials for shelf exam purposes so I have done some studying for CK, but not focused. I want to redo UW, do Kaplan Q bank, MTB, and Secrets.

If anyone is interested either in person meetings (preferrable)/ Skype to go over concepts/ questions and make a study plan...please contact me ASAP so we can make a working study schedule. I am in the process of trying to figure out what is the best approach to be effective.
edited by on 8/25/2014

hi there,

I am also starting to study for ck.let me know so we can do some study plan.I am in birmingham.We can do skype studying as well.
my email id is [email protected]

8/26/2014 8:02:15 PM
Hey BrAb88431223,
I am looking for a study partner in ATL. I am currently doing MTB 2. My skype id is chaikris7

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK