Books for step2 CK

6/2/2014 1:20:39 PM
Hi ..
I want to know the books for the step2 CK. How to go about the preperation ?
Thanks for the help...
edited by on 6/2/2014

6/3/2014 11:33:53 AM
are you IMG or still a Medical student?
If IMG , then when you finshed Medical school..?
ALL these factors decide what books you need to use....

6/6/2014 9:34:24 AM
ah43201 wrote:
are you IMG or still a Medical student?
If IMG , then when you finshed Medical school..?
ALL these factors decide what books you need to use....

Hi...ya am an IMG and i finished 2years back. I finished my step1. I know Kaplan lecture notes ia a must.apart from that?
Thanks

6/19/2014 5:06:39 PM
Also studying for CK, based from my research, most people stick with MTB 2 for IM, MTB 3 for non-IM subjects and UW.But personally, I'm using MTB 2 + MTB for IM just for IM (read side to side, they are somewhat similar), then MTB 3 + Kaplan LN's for non-IM subjects then UW.There are many other resources but I'm finding these are more than enough.Im also an IMG.

6/23/2014 12:47:18 PM
TIBS wrote:
Also studying for CK, based from my research, most people stick with MTB 2 for IM, MTB 3 for non-IM subjects and UW.But personally, I'm using MTB 2 + MTB for IM just for IM (read side to side, they are somewhat similar), then MTB 3 + Kaplan LN's for non-IM subjects then UW.There are many other resources but I'm finding these are more than enough.Im also an IMG.

Ya thank u so much..i ll use the MTB 2 and MTB for IM then..thanks again..

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK