Searching for a very dedicated SP for Step 2 CK

2/20/2014 2:16:42 AM
Hello all, I hope all is well, I am just reposting this message, so I am currently looking for a study partner in the US Eastern time zone and aiming to take the exam June/July. My resources are MTB2/MTB3/UW (Florida guy's notes) it's all UW questions typed up with explanations so it makes studying much better and more efficient. I have 4 months off to prepare for the exam without any rotations so if anyone is planning to study from 7 am to roughly 6-7 pm everyday I would be super grateful! The more the merrier. We can go through this 4 month journey together to finally pass the damn test and be on our way to becoming physicians. I am aiming for a high score even though I am applying for family medicine, just for my own knowledge. If anyone else is ready to bear the journey for the next 4 months, please shoot me a message! Group studying is the way to go and I learn better that way as well. MOTIVATION AND SUPPORT IS ALL WE NEED! Hope all is well.

Skype ID: lemar771

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK