Subdivision review

6/17/2013 11:52:36 AM
I want to review questions for a specific subdivision. Anyone know how I can do that? If I just keep redoing exams, there is no sure fire way of knowing that I went over all the questions for a subdivision. And I dont want to reset because I havent finished all the qbank. Any suggestions?

6/17/2013 2:49:07 PM
oik01 wrote:
I want to review questions for a specific subdivision. Anyone know how I can do that? If I just keep redoing exams, there is no sure fire way of knowing that I went over all the questions for a subdivision. And I dont want to reset because I havent finished all the qbank. Any suggestions?

Me too, but that be free. COULD IT BE POSSIBLE?.

6/17/2013 2:56:28 PM
onedo wrote:
oik01 wrote:

I asked them by email and they said its not. Apparently the only way is for us to go over the exams manually picking out the cardio questions. Such blatant disregard for our time. And to think we are actually paying for the ability to access the questions and explanations! Just BS if you ask me. Im sure we can and should petition for this feature. Its just wrong not include it!

6/17/2013 2:56:29 PM
onedo wrote:
oik01 wrote:

I asked them by email and they said its not. Apparently the only way is for us to go over the exams manually picking out the cardio questions. Such blatant disregard for our time. And to think we are actually paying for the ability to access the questions and explanations! Just BS if you ask me. Im sure we can and should petition for this feature. Its just wrong not include it!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK