Uwolrd percentage correlation to real deal

6/3/2013 1:06:26 PM
hi eveyone, i just started going over uworld for ck (wasn't planning on using anything else) and my scores fluctuate between 55% and 80% (that was just a lucky block) with the average at about 67% so far... anyone know if that's a good level to start at? or should i bite the proverbial bullet and buy a book of some sort to supplement?
any input is greatly appreciated.

6/3/2013 2:16:50 PM
keep doing u-world and supplement MTB 2ck and you might as well buy mtb part3.

"master the boards" by conrad fischer

you will use these books thru rotations and residency, might as well buy them now.

keep doing u-world though over and over again. the entire exam is out of these 3 sources.

6/4/2013 8:48:11 AM
Thanks pino! I'll try that. Do you know what score I can expect if I go through the entire q-bank with the first-time average of about 67%?

6/4/2013 1:02:41 PM
nope. you have to take an ONLINE nbme don't try to take an offline one they are outdated.

www.nbme.org

no one can gauge what you're gonna get other than taking an NBME.

6/10/2013 3:43:36 PM
pinomontalbano wrote:
keep doing u-world and supplement MTB 2ck and you might as well buy mtb part3.

"master the boards" by conrad fischer

you will use these books thru rotations and residency, might as well buy them now.

keep doing u-world though over and over again. the entire exam is out of these 3 sources.

MTB 2 and 3 and Uworld.. Is that all that is needed for step 2 CK? What about Kaplan review books?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK