my experience step 2 ck

5/1/2013 7:41:21 AM
given step 2 yesterday
very hard exam
did lot of careless mistakes
10 days before I gave nbme form 4, got 223
In exam, questions were very big and options were confusing
very disappointed after the exam
checked the question answers, about 15-20 question I know I did it wrong in real exam
Is any possibility of getting the good score

2 question s on NNT number needed to treat
too many questions appeared of preventive medicine
please read vaccine ,do OBG-GYNAE and paediatrics very well
too many questions appeared of these subjects
I am feeling as if I did blunders
how much i am going to score in actual exam
any guess?

5/1/2013 10:48:06 AM
I took my exam April 9th, just got the score this morning. My practice scores:
NBME Form 2 = 209 (3 months before)
UWSA CK = = 228 (2 months before)
NBME Form 3 = 205 (1 month before)
NBME Form 4 = 228 (1 week before)
Uworld overall 1st time = 54%
Uworld overall 2nd time = 82%

The day of the exam I knew I missed some questions, and I had to guess on the drug ads because I was running out of time. I too felt like some of the options were confusing or similar, and I also though some of this stuff was not in my Master The Boards nor Uworld... and some stuff I for sure was going to show up because it showed up a lot in Uworld, didn't show up at all! The feeling I got when leaving was "Ok, I'm pretty sure I passed, but I hope I do well according to NBME4/Uworld." Plus, general consensus was that Form 4 was most predictive so I saved that one for last.

Anyways, so my real score I got a 210 and although I'm really happy I passed, because it'd be worse to fail, I'm sorely upset that I didn't at least get a 220 which was my goal :/
edited by ImKh44697133 on 5/1/2013

5/1/2013 10:49:52 AM
So I think you passed and in general people score to their NBME 4, so you'll be good!! Big Grin
edited by ImKh44697133 on 5/1/2013

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK