step 2 ck results

3/27/2013 11:53:58 PM
i gave my exams on 28th feb .... things went well on the exam day .... but the problem was that 2 days back i recieved a mail from ecfmg stating that my eligibility period has been extended, for which i never applied .....and 2 weeks later i recieved a new scheduling permit ... but i had already given step 2 ck ..... now its been 4 weeks and still my results have not been announced ....
is anyone facing similiar kind of problems ....
hope that ecfmg doesnt ask me retake the step ....
please do reply

3/28/2013 12:20:06 PM
You should just give ECFMG a call, and sort it out. Its already nerve wrecking to wait that long for your score...just tell them what happened. Hopefully things will resolve. Good Luck!

viggy wrote:
i gave my exams on 28th feb .... things went well on the exam day .... but the problem was that 2 days back i recieved a mail from ecfmg stating that my eligibility period has been extended, for which i never applied .....and 2 weeks later i recieved a new scheduling permit ... but i had already given step 2 ck ..... now its been 4 weeks and still my results have not been announced ....
is anyone facing similiar kind of problems ....
hope that ecfmg doesnt ask me retake the step ....
please do reply

3/29/2013 10:34:56 AM
thanks faith ..... i would call ecfmg and sort out the problem

4/1/2013 9:41:41 AM
Hey Viggy...were you able to call them and find out what happened? I hope everything worked out for you.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK