please very very urgent

3/21/2013 5:40:44 AM
i'm new to step 2 ck and i'm from india. can anyone please answer the following q's

i have kaplan 2008-2009 lecture notes is that sufficient or should i get a latest edition? what is the latest edition and where can i buy it?
what is mtb 2 and mtb 3? where can i get those latest editions?
what other books i need to read for step 2?
will the kaplan videos also change every year should i get that also a new ones?
what qbank should i follow?
please somebody answer me. thank you in advance.

5/16/2013 12:55:56 AM
MTB= Master the Boards for Step 2, you can buy all the books online or on amazon.com
UWorld is the qbank that everyone does..so get that. I don't know about the kaplan books, but a lot of people like watching the kaplan videos

5/25/2013 3:16:20 PM
hey..i am using the Kaplan 2008-2009 edition too..i couldn't find the new edition Xerox last year when I brought these lecture notes..i think you can use them but since a lot has changed you should also read mtb 2 and 3 along with so that you don't miss out on any more info..you can try nai sarak in delhi for the lecture notes but I am doubtful they'll have a newer edition available

5/30/2013 2:51:03 AM
Aruna wrote:
hey..i am using the Kaplan 2008-2009 edition too..i couldn't find the new edition Xerox last year when I brought these lecture notes..i think you can use them but since a lot has changed you should also read mtb 2 and 3 along with so that you don't miss out on any more info..you can try nai sarak in delhi for the lecture notes but I am doubtful they'll have a newer edition available

try sagar book depot in chandni chowk , delhi. they have the 2012 version of lecture notes.. i ve been using it..

5/30/2013 4:20:32 AM
Hi venkatesh thank you for the information. But can you plz tell me the detailed address or phone number of that shop because I'm not a native of Delhi. Can you tell me how much the material costed you? Is it xerox or original?

5/30/2013 11:27:05 AM
try sagar book depot in chandni chowk , delhi. they have the 2012 version of lecture notes.. i ve been using it..[/quote]

thanks..i think I tried that shop too but it seemed to me they were selling the old lecture notes Xerox only but printed 'Kaplan 2012' in the front page..but I had a book of mine with me of 2008-2009 and I compared it and found them to be similar page by page..maybe they have got the new notes this year..

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK