Need CS skype partner(female) from 23rd Jan

1/8/2018 7:53:10 PM
Hi, I am looking for a dedicated CS partner ( female) to practice cases over skype from Jan 23rd. I recently finished Kaplan review course for CS. My exam is on feb 20th in Atlanta. I am from west palm beach, florida. Can also meet in person to practice, if close by.

1/24/2018 9:34:34 AM
Hi are you still looking for Skype sp. I am taking my exam on 31st. Do you live in Atl?

1/29/2018 7:35:51 PM
rupac wrote:
Hi, I am looking for a dedicated CS partner ( female) to practice cases over skype from Jan 23rd. I recently finished Kaplan review course for CS. My exam is on feb 20th in Atlanta. I am from west palm beach, florida. Can also meet in person to practice, if close by.

Hi
I am Tanya. My exam is on 27 feb and I am in Iowa city. I can discuss cases with you. I have finished first aid and would like to practice. My Skype is is tanyaigmc. I am available from 9to 5. So let me know what time suits you.
Let me know if u are still looking for SP.

1/29/2018 7:38:34 PM
[quote=cramirez1331]Hi are you still looking for Skype sp. I am taking my exam on 31st. Do you live in

Hi
I am Tanya. My exam is on 27 feb and I am in Iowa city. I can discuss cases with you. I have finished first aid and would like to practice. My Skype id is: tanyaigmc. Or we can FaceTime. I am available from 9to 5. So let me know what time suits you.
Let me know if u are still looking for SP.

2/3/2018 5:10:23 PM
looking for step 2 cs partner to take exam in february!

2/6/2018 6:47:58 PM
Hey! I live in Atlanta, and my test is a little later than yours, April 26, but i am looking for a serious study partner to study with. I am free to study whenever you are. Let me know.

2/7/2018 3:05:57 PM
Yes I am still looking for a study partner. Please check your inbox. I messaged you

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK