Looking for CS partner Skype/Houston

10/29/2017 7:48:01 PM
Hi everyone.

I am looking for someone to practice FA cases or whatever other resource you have. If you are around Houston Medical Center Area that is also a different possibility. My exam is the first week of december. Hope you are interested. Greetings!

10/30/2017 1:45:07 PM
fireace wrote:
Hi everyone.

I am looking for someone to practice FA cases or whatever other resource you have. If you are around Houston Medical Center Area that is also a different possibility. My exam is the first week of december. Hope you are interested. Greetings!

10/30/2017 1:50:19 PM
hkls529867 wrote:
fireace wrote:
Hi everyone.

Hello, I have plans of coming to Houston just for live practice, I have had suggestion of staying at park inn. Is this close enough for you?

11/1/2017 5:30:17 PM
Hi I am interested in practicing over Skype, exam first week Dec. If interested please leave a msg. skype id: kr.patel

11/2/2017 8:14:53 AM
hkls529867 wrote:
hkls529867 wrote:
fireace wrote:
Hi everyone.

Hello, I have plans of coming to Houston just for live practice, I have had suggestion of staying at park inn. Is this close enough for you?

11/2/2017 8:15:59 AM
I am also coming to park inn

11/2/2017 12:08:43 PM
hello evey one , my exam in the 20th Nov, look for skype study partner urgently

11/2/2017 5:16:34 PM
ioim369238 wrote:

Good evening :
what days do you want to study ?
a what time would you prefer?

11/4/2017 2:44:46 AM
Krutika wrote:
Hi I am interested in practicing over Skype, exam first week Dec. If interested please leave a msg. skype id: kr.patel

Had problems adding you. Please add me RiRi Lavros. Thanks

11/4/2017 4:06:37 PM
fireace wrote:
Hi everyone.

Hi, I'm also looking for a live SP in Houston. My exam is on dec 6th. Im willing to come down to your study area, please let me know, thanks!

11/5/2017 4:04:16 AM
fireace wrote:
Hi everyone.

Please add me on skype [email protected]. Thanks

11/6/2017 12:20:38 PM
ioim369238 wrote:

Me too.
please add me on skype [email protected]

11/13/2017 2:17:16 AM
fireace wrote:
Hi everyone.

Hello, I'm in Houston and would like some live practice. I'm not very far from the Houston medical center

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK