Study Partner CS Atlanta face to face/LIVE

6/26/2017 1:13:35 PM
Hello I am looking for a study partner live in Atlanta. My current test date is August 31 though I have failed once and I would like to get a date that would give me my scores prior to Match applications.

I have practiced with a study partner once last year but was unable to take the exam for financial reasons.

Please no skype only live in person, we can meet at the college library ( I live near Mercer University).

Would love two weeks or two weekends. THanks in advance.

6/27/2017 8:41:07 PM
I have my exam on july 11th, I would be willing to practice with you on skype. As my exam is closer i have done some prep already and we may be able to help each other out. I am free every day and any time. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested. thank you.

6/28/2017 1:12:21 PM
ajones wrote:
Hello I am looking for a study partner live in Atlanta. My current test date is August 31 though I have failed once and I would like to get a date that would give me my scores prior to Match applications.

I have practiced with a study partner once last year but was unable to take the exam for financial reasons.

Please no skype only live in person, we can meet at the college library ( I live near Mercer University).

6/28/2017 1:13:55 PM
Hi Ajones, would you be willing to meet somewhere neutral?. I'm in Atlanta too and I'm exam is in August too. August 15th to be precise

7/14/2017 1:53:56 AM
ajones wrote:

hi I am dr Prakash Chauhan. I am in india at present.My exam is on 8th September and test centre is Philadelphia. I am interested for online practice from today onwards as well as practice at Philadelphia during exam week as well.
My whats app no is +91 9925014939

skype id is drprakashchauhan.

email is [email protected]

7/16/2017 10:22:07 PM
cxjc353875 wrote:
Hi Ajones, would you be willing to meet somewhere neutral?. I'm in Atlanta too and I'm exam is in August too. August 15th to be precise

SURE!!! Let me know. [email protected] .... just shoot me an email and we can meet at mercer library or something.

7/22/2017 12:00:38 PM
ajones wrote:

7/22/2017 12:04:32 PM
My exam date is August 24th in Atlanta. I am looking for a study partner where we can practice live face to face in Atlanta. Please if anyone is interested please let me know. My Skype is: hussen.amir.ahmed

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK