looking for a female partner

12/14/2016 1:53:12 PM
hi i am amelia. i am looking for a female partner . i live in west palm beach florida.my exam is in april. my e mail is [email protected]
Thanks

12/14/2016 10:55:42 PM
ame0203 wrote:
hi i am amelia. i am looking for a female partner . i live in west palm beach florida.my exam is in april. my e mail is [email protected]
Thanks

Hi Amelia, I am Ramya. Even I am planning to take the exam next year. I live in Texas. R u ok with skype studying?
My email is [email protected]

12/15/2016 10:42:48 AM
sreevedam wrote:
ame0203 wrote:
Thanks

Hi Amelia, I am Ramya. Even I am planning to take the exam next year. I live in Texas. R u ok with skype studying?
My email is [email protected]

.yes.i just want to know what days are you planning to study????

12/16/2016 2:44:19 PM
I am available for most of the days for the study. When can we start studying then?

12/16/2016 4:42:52 PM
Hi Amelia , I live in Jupiter near you . My email is [email protected] . We can do it .

12/16/2016 7:31:14 PM
5hstar wrote:
hi..im in chicago..and my exams in february..are you available for skype study??

my email is [email protected]

Hi
I am interested in studying through skype .
are you available ? I am in Dallas
my email is [email protected]

12/18/2016 11:37:31 PM
hi im lookig for a serious study partner during Jan and Feb exam in March I'm in Michigan if anyone interested email me at [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK