Looking for a live female sp (Detroit)

4/1/2016 12:36:47 PM
Looking for a live female sp in the Detroit area. My exam is in early May in Chicago. Please PM, reply, or leave an email. Thanks

4/5/2016 8:17:01 AM
jusa91966219 wrote:
Looking for a live female sp in the Detroit area. My exam is in early May in Chicago. Please PM, reply, or leave an email. Thanks

Hi, I also need study partner too, I live in Chesterfield, Michigan. my exam is early June in Chicago too. Skype Id: sonia.bazunu

4/22/2016 5:57:07 PM
jusa91966219 wrote:

Hi, I live in Detroit and my exam is in early May in Chicago too. Hopefully, we can practice together. Please email/PM- [email protected]

5/8/2016 3:37:00 PM
jusa91966219 wrote:

Hello,

My exam is in the next few days and am looking to review cases via skype. If available to practice message me at pettergriffin269 on skype. Best of luck to you all

Thank You,
Pete

5/8/2016 3:38:52 PM
Csection wrote:
jusa91966219 wrote:

Hi, I live in Detroit and my exam is in early May in Chicago too. Hopefully, we can practice together. Please email/PM- [email protected]

Hello,

I am looking for a serious sp to do cases via skype. Please message me if you interested. Thank you

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK