LOS Angeles --a dedicated LIVE study partner

10/16/2015 12:56:33 PM
Looking for a LIVE CS partner in Los Angeles, California. I need a partner to study and work with on CS. someone who is willing to put in work everyday for at least a month. My exam is Nov. 18th, get me ready for and Ill get you ready for yours. even if your date it afterwards, ill still give my time. Someone who can work 7 days a week for many hours. The dates i will not be able to review will be OCt. 30th-Nov 1st. but thats the only weekend since I have a wedding to attend.

Please only serious people willing to start ASAP.
edited by on 10/16/2015

10/21/2015 2:03:37 PM
mlobos2015 wrote:
Looking for a LIVE CS partner in Los Angeles, California. I need a partner to study and work with on CS. someone who is willing to put in work everyday for at least a month. My exam is Nov. 18th, get me ready for and Ill get you ready for yours. even if your date it afterwards, ill still give my time. Someone who can work 7 days a week for many hours. The dates i will not be able to review will be OCt. 30th-Nov 1st. but thats the only weekend since I have a wedding to attend.

Please only serious people willing to start ASAP.
edited by on 10/16/2015

hi, my exam is next monday oct 26. I live in Los Feliz/east hollywood. I can study 18 hh straight everyday i need to pass this ridiculousness at all costs. add me on skype "fran_dam"

10/22/2015 7:02:49 AM
Please add me for further discussion
My skype id is arezo.farhangi1
Thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK