Lets ace CS together

9/15/2015 2:33:07 PM
Hi everyone!
I'm a female who fluently speaks English. I'm looking for a study partner who is serious and determined to pass the exam. We can study together via Skype or even live in Venice, Florida.

9/15/2015 2:38:13 PM
Hi my exam in October first week add me on Skype manisidhu410

9/15/2015 6:31:32 PM
add me my skype iD is samersamerwert

9/15/2015 8:37:03 PM
Hi. We can practice via skype. Please add my id udjin_skype. On what time do you want to practice?

9/18/2015 2:50:40 PM
i'm in too
billy87joe: SKYPE ID

9/21/2015 6:14:34 AM
Hi , I am in too , my Skype I'd is : alaa.hejja

9/21/2015 10:48:12 AM
Hi guys. I'm sorry I haven't replayed before. I already started studying with someone. But, his exam is in October and mine is in November so if anyone is interested to continue with me please let me know. I wish you all the best and to ace your exam! Good luck!
Z

9/21/2015 2:35:13 PM
zoranagrujic wrote:
Hi everyone!
I'm a female who fluently speaks English. I'm looking for a study partner who is serious and determined to pass the exam. We can study together via Skype or even live in Venice, Florida.

Hello,

I have reviewed the first aid about 3 times now. Looking to continue doing timed cases and take my exam in the next few days. My previous two study partners just took their exams. Please message me on skype to pettergriffin269.

Thank You
Pete

9/21/2015 3:17:16 PM
zoranagrujic wrote:
Hi guys. I'm sorry I haven't replayed before. I already started studying with someone. But, his exam is in October and mine is in November so if anyone is interested to continue with me please let me know. I wish you all the best and to ace your exam! Good luck!
Z

mine in november too , can we start now ?

9/22/2015 3:36:26 AM
zoranagrujic wrote:
Z

9/22/2015 3:37:48 AM
pettergriffin269 wrote:
zoranagrujic wrote:
Hi everyone!

Hello,

I have reviewed the first aid about 3 times now. Looking to continue doing timed cases and take my exam in the next few days. My previous two study partners just took their exams. Please message me on skype to pettergriffin269.

Thank You
Pete

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK