Just took CS- experience

7/18/2015 12:45:27 PM
I took my exam about a week ago this is what I would recommend:

1.Actually practice with a partner in person ( while reading is critical, for timing purposes you need a partner, also your clinicals are done the way your doctor likes things done, which isn't always the correct way)

2. Use the equipment rather than adjust time i.e.: actually use the reflex hammer

3. When practicing try to have everything done in 13 minutes (room) and 8 minutes for the note. I know how to do all my physical exams and ask appropriate questions and I'm a fast typer. I did well while prior to the exam and did decently on most my cases but timing is an issue no matter how good you are because theres an immense pressure and no time to really process what happened. I rocked clinicals but this is different.

4. Study for a month.

5. Do not take the exam lightly. The last thing anyone wants to have to do is fly out somewhere again to take this test.

I hope this helps! This is just my experience. Please do not contact me as I will not respond.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK