update to date list of available study partners

7/14/2015 8:00:52 PM
I was thinking of keeping an up-to-date list of available study partners. That way if my study partner can not make it, I can quickly reach out to find someone else available. If you'd like to be a part of this list just pm me the following: skypeid, email, location, availability, study start date, exam date, preference (live or skype), preference (m/f), name (optional).

I'll update the list twice a week and will share it with everyone who private messages me as a private google spread sheet.

8/28/2015 11:31:13 AM
My name is Rafael and I'm looking for a live or on-line study Partner for the CS exam, I'm available Monday to Friday and I live in the Miami area. My e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks

8/28/2015 1:18:30 PM
hi
i will be available in sacramento CA from 13th of september and my cs exam is on 13th of oct and 1 interested plz email me on [email protected]
edited by on 8/28/2015

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK