HOW DO YOU MAKE USE OF THE MENTAL DD LIST

5/3/2015 2:06:02 PM
Hi guys,

I am a litte bit confused on how to make use of the mental DD generated outside. i.e. after generating a list of DD outside,getting in, introducing yourself and having focused on describing the chief complaint as much as possible(LIQORAA or any other mnemonic to use), how do you proceed to use the mental list of DD generated outside.

I ask this because I get confused if I should just get the regular PMH following the PAMHUGSFOSS or ask questions with respect to the DD list generated outside.
when I do the latter, I still need to go back after that to ask Qs on the PMH e.g previous episodes,allergeis,surgeries and this takes time.I also have difficulties with it because I tend to jumpt back and forth between Qs in th ROS and PMH when just asing Qs following the DD list.

please anyone can enlighten me?! my test is coming up.thanks.

6/25/2015 12:09:48 PM
When you get to associated symptoms you have to ask for the signs and symptoms of the DDX YOU WANT

8/12/2015 12:44:41 PM
The better you know the dDX the easier the questions will come out in front of the patient

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK